Hotel & Car Rental
Our Favorite Links
City Pigeon Shoots
- No .410's or 20 gauges allowed
- No over/unders allowed
- No 9, 8, or 7 1/2 size shot (4's, 5's, 6's ONLY!!)
- IM or Mod chokes
- 1 case of shells per hunter
- No dogs
- Please pull plugs, extended tubes encouraged
- Back up guns encouraged
- Minimum of 6 hunters required, Max of 8
- $300 per hunter
- Morning hunts ONLY.
- Hunt lasts until noon or birds quit flying
- No afternoon hunts will be available
- Due to the blinds being used, this is not a hunt for kids
It takes three to four days to scout one good pigeon field. Fields can't be shot two days in a row. Second day results on the same field yield 40% of the day before, they get that smart that quick. Thus, it takes a solid week to scout two fields for a weekend. I have to pay the farmer a land lease fee, as well as the Texas Parks and Wildlife land lease fee of $84, $152, or $257 depending on the size of the field the pigeons are feeding on. If you break any of the first three rules listed, there is an additional $200 charged added to the cost of the hunt for each rule broken by each hunter.
Contact Blackfoot today for a list of open dates!